Update : October 28, 2020
If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay. We will live-stream the 10:30am service on our Facebook page, which you can watch even without a Facebook account.
- Due to city requirements, we ask you to wear a mask when not in your seat
- Hand sanitizer is available for your use in the foyer
- We will not shake hands during the service, and we will stay seated for singing to lessen the spread of germs
- The inside drinking fountain will not be available for use (you may want to bring a water bottle)
- Our chairs are set in rows spread apart, with designated separate seating for those who are at risk and request it (email firstname.lastname@example.org). We ask that you sit with family or people with whom you regularly spend time.
- Doors to the bathrooms will remain open so that no one has to touch them
- We won’t pass around offering plates – we have a church-shaped offering box in the back of the sanctuary
You may not agree with the decisions of others or their concerns about the coronavirus, but please be gracious in all that you say and do, especially online. Colossians 4:6 says, “Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt,” and in Romans 14:4-5, Paul challenged the believers not to judge one another, but to encourage one another in the Lord. Please be considerate of those in our church family who are at-risk or are concerned about the virus. Please don’t try to shake hands or hug people who don’t want that right now. Please don’t be unkind to those who choose to stay home at present. Please be compassionate, be gracious, be loving, as Jesus is. As Paul wrote to the Philippians, “fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus…” (Philippians 2:2-5, NKJV).
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.