THIS COMING SUNDAY, MAY 24, 2020, WE WILL HAVE ONE SUNDAY SERVICE AT VICTORY AT 10:30AM!
If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home and watch the service online. We will live-stream the service on our Facebook page, and a replay will be available in the afternoon on our YouTube channel.
- No Sunday Bible classes or Sunday evening service
- No Children’s Church – we can provide an activity sheet that goes along with the sermon for young children
- No Nursery – the nursery room has been sanitized in case a parent wants to watch their own infant or toddler in the nursery and listen through the speaker, but we will not staff the nursery at present
- No handshaking during the service
- The inside drinking fountain will not be available for use (you may want to bring a water bottle)
- Chairs are spread out in the sanctuary so that people aren’t sitting close together in rows, with designated seating for regular attendees and limited guest seating
- Doors to the bathrooms will remain open so that no one has to touch them
- No fellowship group activities at church
The state and city both recommend wearing masks when out in public, so you are welcome to wear a mask if you choose to, but it is not required for attendance. We won’t pass around offering plates; but will instead have a box in which you can drop your gift (or you may continue to give online or mail checks to the church). We will have hand sanitizer in the foyer available for your use.
You may not agree with the decisions of others or their concerns about the coronavirus, but please be gracious in all that you say and do, especially online. Colossians 4:6 says, “Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt,” and in Romans 14:4-5, Paul challenged the believers not to judge one another, but to encourage one another in the Lord. Please be considerate of those in our church family who are at-risk or are concerned about the virus. Please don’t try to shake hands or hug people who don’t want that right now. Please don’t be unkind to those who choose to stay home at present. Please be compassionate, be gracious, be loving, as Jesus is. As Paul wrote to the Philippians, “fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus…” (Philippians 2:2-5, NKJV).
We love you all, and we look forward to seeing you!
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.